Leadership Training | Closing the Gap between Managing & Leading
Profitable Leaders must be Capable of Consistently:
• Developing, Having Conviction in and Communicating Company Growth Initiatives
• Managing their Sales Reps expectations and efforts towards those Initiatives
• Acquiring Specialized Attitudinal and Self Belief Skills
• Acquiring Specialized Skills to identify and remove obstacles
• Acquiring Specialized Skills to Inspire, Motivate and Influence Sales Reps
• Utilizing the Acquired Skills to sustain sales rep motivation and day to day behavior.
The Transformation from Business Owner to Leader
One of Peak Performance Training and Development’s largest efforts was the development of the Manager’s Forum Seminar Series, a Leadership Training Program. We set out to identify the major factors that impact the development of Business Owners, CEO’s, Sales Directors, Sales Managers and Project Managers. Within this Seminar Series we report our assessment of the major variables that differentiate natural leaders from the rest; and how to Transition from Owner to Leader.
The Evolution of Exception Leaders
A Business Owners ability to first visualize, having conviction in and developing systems, methods and growth strategies to provide sustainable value to their company, takes place over time. Most experience several plateaus (The Growth Plateau). These are the plateaus that negatively impact your bottom line if left un-addressed. Progression through these learning curves represents a transformation from simply reacting, to that of effectively strategizing, developing, and creating a productive course of action and outcome.
Within our Communications Course, you will understand the behavioral characteristics of yourself and more importantly those you are responsible for managing. You will find managing through behavior is far more effective than managing through simply giving directives and commandments. In addition, you will uncover the emotions that drive and motivate others in order to achieve your objectives and theirs.
For any Business Owner to excel they must possess a strong personal motivation, strong communication skills and intelligence. Great Leader understand how to transfer this inner motivation to their people, allowing them to carry out the necessary tasks to achieve desired goals. Sufficient time and experience were also important factors, which is why Peak Performance Managers Forum takes places over time. It assists in the process of taking “Knowing” to “Owning”.
Effective Leaders must:
• Understand how to inspire different people, differently
• Objectively observe their Sales Reps behavior, analyze and respond in an objective, supportive, and productive manner.
• Motivate different people, differently | Inspire, enable and recognize their reps for their performance.
Leadership Training | Peak Performance Sales Training