Growth Sins | The Seven Deadly Sins of CEO’s
Get your Free CEO Growth Barrier Information Kit | Click Here
Identify and Remove the Top Sales Obstacles that Impact Growth with CEO Sales Tools
Take Actionable Steps | Click Here to Call 866-816-0991
In an extreme environment, Presidents, Business Owners and CEO’s often fail to implement and enforce change. Instead they resort to extreme behavior! Which of the following common but ineffective and costly sales management approaches have you unknowingly been using?
1. Accepting excuses that poor sales performance is a result of the economy, and wait out the storm rather than implementing real change to increase sales.
2. Although a victim of expensive turnover, you continue to hire using the same criteria believing that your sales superstar is just around the corner!
3. Decide against supporting the existing sales people, and opt to compound your problem by hiring more of them!
4. Succumb to the complaints of the sales team “I have know one to call”, resulting in an increase in money spent on marketing and advertising, yet you have not dealt with the problem of low closing ratios.
5. Implement bonus plans in an attempt to “Motivate”your sales team to meet quotas without first removing attitudinal barriers or changing their approach.
6. Continue to use the same approach, same advice and same method of motivating your team, yet wonder why results don’t improve!
7. Back off of your complacent sales team so as not to rock the boat.
If you want a change in your bottom line, you must implement change! Click Here to Call 866-816-0991 for immediate information on how to get back on track. Failure to explore options is acceptance of status quo!