Lucrative Opportunity for 3PL (Logistics)
We are a "Full Service" Non Asset Based 3PL Leader based in the Nashville Area looking to expand. We are expanding due to demand and seek to fill this important position within our firm. We are seeking an aggressive, yet polished Sales Producer/Closer who will focus on business development. Interviews will commence immediately. This is a lucrative opportunity for a polished closer who can identify and close business.
Our focus is on Trusted/Reliable Carriers who meet our strictest requirements. Our Proprietary Systems identify/schedule the most cost-effective routes/carriers. We provide Real-time Shipment Tracking Online / 24/7 availability / Live-Person Support. These factors create a huge differentiator for a Top Producer and a direct cost savings to our clients.
Our Comprehensive Services deliver productive/cost effective services for our clients including Costco / Wal-Mart / Rooms-to-Go / Time Magazine. Our wide ranging services include:
- Comprehensive carrier base for reliable Truckload (TL) and LTL shipments
- Competitive and dependable solutions for ocean, air, and expedited shipping
- Fulfillment and warehousing capabilities with inventory control systems
- Proprietary Transportation Mgmt System (TMS) drastically increases efficiency
- Project-monitoring system ensures on-time, verified deliveries, & solid relationships
A current book of business within Manufacturing, Distribution and or Wholesaling is helpful. Strong knowledge of Logistics and Transportation Mgmt System (TMS) is helpful. Having a clear understanding of the problems inherent in Logistics is a major plus. 2-5 years experience in the 3PL business is helpful.
This individual must possess a drive for success/commanding sense of urgency, yet have a polished approach in building revenue-generating relationships. We have set our sights on new opportunities and we are poised to assume a significant share of this growing market.
The Background prerequisites that we seek are:
- Minimum of 3-5 years proven experience selling directly into our markets.
- Book of past/current business with Manufactures, Distributors or Wholesalers
- Identify new prospects through prospecting and effective use of social media
- Having a real impact in demonstrating our services and our key differentiators
- Have a commanding and convincing presence while communicating
- Experience in controlling the sales process w/high level decision makers
- The ability to clearly differentiate yourself/our company from our competition
- Strong presence; Take-charge mentality; Aggressive; Decisive, Results Oriented
- Strong presentation and communication skills; Leadership abilities
- Strong client management skills and follow up are a must
We offer a strong compensation, benefits, lead development, product, service and sales support creating an overall lucrative package for the right individual. This is the ideal position if you have spent time building businesses without the return, support, credit or appreciation. Interviewing will commence immediately. No calls please however please forward resume to email@example.com for a fast response.