CEO Growth Seminar | Business Owners, Presidents and CEO's
Are you frustrated with the Problems Inherent in Sales, Sales Management and Sales Recruiting?
CEO Sales Management Training Seminar | Transforming Lackluster Sales People/Hiring Top Producers!
A Comprehensive CEO Growth Seminar for Business Owners seeking Increased Sales and Sustainable Growth
January 16th 2018 8:30AM-12Noon | Register your Seat(s) Today
Our CEO Sales Management Seminar, specifically designed for Business Owners speaks directly to the problems inherent in Sales, Business Development, Sales Management. and Sales Recruiting. What are the Sales Excuses, Expense, Turnover and Lackluster Return costing you? Remove the Critical Business Development Constraints that Negatively Impact Growth. Stop accepting Sales Mediocrity and Sales Excuses!
Our CEO Sales Training Seminar provides Immediate and Actionable Steps as to
- Why Business Owners are working harder & investing more $ yet their people remain stuck in neutral.
- Why you go over the same thing w/the same people w/out a change results, duplicating your time and capital investment!
- How Sales Process provides you with Control and the side effect of Control is sustainable growth.
- How to Identify & Select Real Producers who will stick and provide you with real growth.
- Why Sales People fail to proactively prospect to identify and close new business.
- Why Sales People lack the motivation/real impact to influence buyers.
- How anemic sales behavior takes hold, and how to prevent it.
CEO Sales Training Seminar | Take Actionable Steps to Uncover
- Why you spend far too much time trying to motivate complacent sales reps.
- Why Salespeople allow Decision Makers to think about it and how to drastically reduce it!
- Why Sales-people spend more time chasing prospects than they do closing deals!
- Why your Sales people have so much stuck in their pipeline..yet fail to help your bottom line!
- Why your company is viewed as a commodity, rather than a solution to their problems
Please Enter (in Each Line or Seperated by comma) Names of Attendees